Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Well I have to apologize for not posting some of our latest photos last night like I had said I would. Thursday was the Thomas Properties Christmas (holiday) Party. It was a nice affair with good food, friends, and fun. After the party, Danielle and I stopped in to one of the bars that Brad (the bachelor from the ABC television show) owns. As luck would have it, he and his brother, Chad were there. Also in the bar was a majority of The Bobby Bones radio morning show that we listen to. So in classic fashion, we broke out the camera and Danielle got her picture taken with some local (maybe even national) celebrities. I hope to get those pictures up soon.

Today, we are out doing battle with the other crazy Christmas shoppers. I don't think there is anything more scarry than a tired soccer mom in a minivan making a play for one of the few parking spots. Truely a horrifing sight. Currently we have knocked out a lot and we have a plan in place that should get us done this weekend. Hopefully, we will get it all in the mail on Monday. The two young women shopping with us are waking up from their naps now so it is on to round 2. I will be posting again soon.

No comments: